Software doesn’t have to be scary. Once you’ve selected the right system and implemented it, then it’s time to get your staff trained so that you can actually use it! Training can be something as straightforward as understanding the basics of an application so that you and your team can use it. Or, you may be looking for a more detailed training program that is more specific to your organization. Whatever the need, we can help.
The best systems are the ones you actually use!
All About Systems can help your organization train on a variety of software and systems as well as designing standard operating procedures that are easy to reference and use. Training on it’s own is great, but having easy to reference materials for ongoing operations means that your team will always be able to execute their tasks correctly.
Training Services we provide:
- One-on-one Training
- Group Training
- Board of Directors Training
- Customized Training
- Training Documentation (Docs, PDFs etc)
- Training Presentation Decks
- Learning Management System Course Design and Setup
- Google Classroom Course Design
- Standard Operating Procedures Template Designs
- Standard Operating Procedures Creation/Setup
Get help to make the most of your systems, so that you can operate efficiently.
Some of the systems we train on:
- Google Workspace (Formerly GSuite) – Includes all apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Gmail, Calendar, Meet etc.)
- ZohoOne – Includes the majority of apps available
- MS Office Suite – includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, MS Automate etc.
- CRMs: Hubspot, Streak, Real Estate CRMs
- Video Conferencing: Zoom, Go To Meeting, etc.
- Calendly/Appointment setting aps
- AND MORE!