Digital Workplace Assessments
If you have ever thought… “There MUST be a better way!” when it comes to how you operate your business, then you need a Digital Workplace Assessment. Fill out our intake form and get a customized assessment with a one-on-one review to help you determine what it is you need to do to create an efficient digital workplace and start working smarter. Whether you are a solopreneur or have employees; any entrepreneur or small business owner will benefit from taking a look at where they are and learning how to get to where they need to go to achieve their goals.
What is a Digital Workplace?
There has been a massive shift in the last few years with businesses of all sizes working remotely, and operating in a virtual world. Some businesses operate fully in a digital realm, while others need to combine physical locations and practices with their digital resources. Both scenarios would have a Digital Workplace.
A Digital Workplace brings together applications, data, resulting information and collaboration tools that are needed to help a business operate efficiently.
To build a Digital Workplace, businesses must bring together people, processes and technology to deliver a consistent, secure, efficient and effective experience for employees, customers and other virtual partners. This requires looking beyond traditional workplace models and thinking instead about how to better use digital technology to achieve organizational goals.
Why do I need a Digital Workplace Assessment?
By implementing a digital workplace strategy, businesses can:
- Optimize Costs. A Digital Workplace Assessment can help to identify redundant applications and ways to operate and reach goals that are within your budget. Selecting the wrong tool to get the work done can increase costs unnecessarily. A Digital Workplace Assessment can help identify these and make recommendations on how to optimize your costs by scaling down subscription packages, using automations to link to other apps that are free or cheaper or recommending simple processes using existing tools to achieve the same goals.
- Retain Top Talent… including yourself! You likely got into business because you wanted to share something you are passionate about with others. You are an expert in your field and want to bring your knowledge and expertise to others and grow a business at the same time. Tech is likely not your area of expertise. That is where we can come in to make sure your Digital Workplace is running smoothly and YOU and your team can get work done to provide value to your business. Being able to work efficiently will make you and your team happy and likely to keep working!
- Improve Communication and Collaboration. Running a business means collaborating with your team, communicating effectively with internal and external people, keeping your customers informed and collaborating with vendors and suppliers. A Digital Workplace Assessment will identify more efficient ways to store, share and work with files, emails and send them to the right people. Using the right apps to collaborate with the right people at the right time is critical to your success.
- Improve services and processes. Automation plays a big part in improving services and processes. The experience your customers have will say a lot about your business and the likelihood of them becoming repeat customers. Having a smooth process that keeps them informed and engaged is important. Your marketing efforts are just as important as your operational efforts. A Digital Assessment will ensure that you have the right mix of People + Processes + Technology to operate efficiently.
- Keep it Secure. With so much data available digitally, how confident are you that it is secure in the cloud? Using the right kind of apps and security tools will ensure that any confidential and sensitive data. A Digital Workplace Assessment will provide high-level recommendations to ensure your data is safe. If you have special considerations for security (i.e. PIPEDA, HIPPA, etc.), please note that this assessment will not get into that level of detail. Please get in touch with us to discuss a more thorough assessment of your security needs.
What types of businesses should get a Digital Workplace Assessment?
We specifically cater to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners create efficient digital workplaces. We have experience helping a wide range of businesses operate more efficiently. We have helped clients in professional services, health and wellness, nonprofit, retail and real estate.
While businesses of any size and at any stage can get a digital workplace assessment, this package is best suited for small businesses with at least 4 and usually less than 10 staff members or contractors working together. We find most of our clients are usually at the stage where they may have some systems in place but feel like they are all over the place and not working effectively. Some don’t have any systems yet at all. The ideal client for this type of Digital Assessment is ready to invest in their digital operational structure and processes to help them work smarter so they can reach their goals. For smaller businesses and solopreneurs, please contact us to discuss your needs.
How does it work?
- Complete an Intake Form so we can learn more about your current state.
- 1-on-1 Review Session to get additional details and learn about your business.
- Customized Digital Workplace Assessment
- Current State Analysis
- Process Recommendations
- Tools/Systems Recommendations
- Assessment Review Meeting to discuss the assessment in detail with you and provide feedback and answers to your questions.
How long does it take?
Most assessments can be completed within a month, sometimes sooner.
How do I get started?
Use the button below to Book a Discovery Call and get started!